Would you buy this bag?

1. I saw this bag on Adasa.com and thought, "Wow, this is a very loud bag. I can't believe they're selling something like this." But then I thought maybe my taste in bags are too sedate. What do you guys think? Am I off my rocker to think that this bag is over the top(especially at the price of $475.00!) or is this really a fabulous bag and I'm just not seeing something that everyone else is? :huh: Would any of you actually buy it?

Isabella Fiore "Summer of Love" Angelina Hobo in Rust
    [​IMG]

2. Nahhh, I wouldn't buy it. Wayyy overpriced for a bag that looks like that. The style looks a bit cheap if you ask me. I don't think you're off your rocker ;)

3. Nay

4. Nah, not for me.

5. Nope. Not my style.

6. I saw it IRL and it actually is nice quality and cute....one of my friend's little sis had one. Her sis, always dresses really hip and funky so her outfits fits perfectly with the bag. I think this is one those bags that has to really fit your style of clothes.

7. I like the smaller one, its kinda my style. I also prefer it in teal. but I think its one of those IF's that will make it to the end of season sale...

8. Like the bag in general all up until u hit the print in the centre. So, NAY.

9. if its cheap, then its fine,
    but i wont buy it for 475$... =_='

10. :weird:!!!dun think i would get it for that kind of price!!

11. some people seem to love it, and i have an isabella fiore bag that i love, but i just don't get it. my SA at Saks is all about it, though.

12. NaY, it looks like some subway taggers tagged your purse! LOL

13. Not this one.

14. Way too trendy

15. definitely not my style