Would you buy an imperfect bag for a steal?

Hmmm. This is in the category of "Things I Do That I Later Regret". I love, love, love bargains so tend to jump at these sorts of things. However, I'm also a perfectionist, and take really good care of my bags, and think that those little imperfections would ultimately bug the heck out of me. I've learned, after buying lots of thoes "little imperfections" on ebay, to just walk away.

If it's a minor imperfection that no one but me can see, I'll think about it because I can get pretty OC about stuff like that. IE, if it's a Hermes with a minor imperfection at a cut price, I'd be all over it like STDs on Paris Hilton. Otherwise, it has to have some really good points for me to get it.

My update: I wish I knew how to post pictures!! I must get help. I bought a Vin Baker metallic bag in bronze for 1/2 of the orignal price of 300. It is a slouchy bag with a hard bottom that was banged up a bit. I am glad I only paid half though because since I've used it a couple of days some NEW scratches have already appeared. It is a trendy bag, cute, and I wanted this color in my wardrobe, but I think these metallic bags aren't as durable as others, so I'm glad it didn't cost more.