Would you buy an authentic B bag from a seller with no feedback?

I think it's best to double check the ebay listing. If she states she is a member of "tPF" or "the Purse Forum" you should ask her for her PF user ID. I would feel confident if the seller knew about tPF, plus if you pay by PP, you're covered. I would communicate with the seller before you miss out on a good Bbag.

I don't think paying via Paypal is fool-proof. You only get your money back if it's still with Paypal. They won't give you any money if the seller has withdrawn the cash and done a runner.

You could not pay your Paypal credit card charge but then you risk your credit rating.

Hi, I dont know if it is me you are talking about? Anyway I am selling a bbag at the mo as well as a speedy, my bbag was bought from authentic_lvlady and I had it authenticated on here before I bought it, the reason I have so little feedback is because I used to be rosieroseanna21 on ebay and had 203 feedback and had sold balenciagas, mulberrys, gucci's etc but I bought a paddy from NAP in Jan and tried to sell this and it kept being removed as they thought it was fake which it clearly wasn't, they also removed my Christian Dior star bag which is also authentic, I was still expected to pay the fees which I didn't see why I should so I didn't and at the moment that account issuspended, please check the feedback though, my sister is selling the bags for me with her account at the moment. I can totally understand why people would be cautious I am too, I have been in a right palava about a venetia I have been posting on here about buying, but I am an honest seller! End of rant!

As candiesim and rosierosanna have mentioned...I too am selling a Bbag on ebay at the moment and I am in the predicament of no feedback yet. We all have to start somewhere. If a seller wants to try and cheat you, PayPal will ultimately deal with it and chase the selller for the bad debt and the seller will end up with a bad credit rating. I have heard that PayPal actually pursue bad debts and take legal action. I don't know the truth in that though...

Only if I knew it was a PF member....other than that I would be very hesitant. It's nervewracking enough buying off of eBay as it is...and Paypal doesn't always hold up their end of the bargain as far as buyer protection.

It really depends. I've purchased many items from people with no feedback and have always received them. Actually, those are some of the people I've gotten the best service from. The auction itself is also a good indication. If there are many pics and the description is concise and clear that often is a good gauge. Obviously it's very important to also contact the seller and get a feel for them.

I agree with what everyone has said so far... there are alot of things to think about. While there are some risks, you can sometimes receive the best service, because they are trying to build they reputation.

If they have listed that they are a tPF member, ask for their member name. Then come to the forum and search the members list for their name so you can see how active they are, where their interests are, etc. - Also, as an added bonus, if they are a tPF, chances are there will be additional pictures posted in the forum of the bag you are looking at! ;)

As an extra precaution, you could also PM the member on here - to confirm that they are the seller (and that someone hasn't taken use of someone elses name).

Good luck!! Pay with Paypal and just try to do as much research as possible. :smile: