Would you buy a Vuitton bag simply if it had the same name as you?

Would you buy a Vuitton bag simply if it had your name?

1. Yes

2. No

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Funny thing, I think I would buy it! Hard for me to explain, but I would feel a connection with the bag. For example, there is a bag that has the same name as my Mother and one that has the same name as my sister and I like those bags a little bit more simply for that very reason! :shame: hmmmm...
  2. I think i might... :yes:
  3. I would. :yes:
  4. The Scarlett bag.. Of course I would buy it!! =)

I can see its beauty now! :girlsigh:
  5. Well I can pretty much guarantee there won't be a Rebecca bag. Maybe Becca or something.:shrugs:
    But no, I do't have the money to do that, I have to love what I buy lol.
  6. My Mom's name is Beverley and of course, she has one!
  7. My name is Ann. B-O-R-I-N-G. They will never name a bag after me!
  8. Yes, unless it is really ugly.
  9. Of course! It's destiny...
  10. Yes, I think that I would.
  11. No I wouldn't, I don't put too much stock into the names of my bags. I have to find them aesthetically pleasing above all else, KWIM?

Fun thread though!
  12. One of my daughters is Sophia and I am stalking the perfect Sophia bag on eBay!!
  13. Good I am so glad to read I am not the only one! I am so jealous of my sister Rita and my mother Gracie!
  14. Yes, and their was a pair of Tom Ford sunglasses called Marissa (my name), and I bought them for that reason.:smile:
  15. I can see it now -- the Restricter bag. Of course it would be black leather and all tough looking. Er, maybe it would be better if we let John Galliano design it for Dior...