Would this cure your addiction?

ladyhz

O.G.
May 19, 2006
Let's say you have 5 LV bags on your wish list. Would it be better to buy them all at once and get it over with or buy one each month for 5 months in a row?

Which way would help cure/treat your addiction better?:love: :love:

i think i would prefer to buy one at a time...
so that i will spend "quality" time with the new bag...
i think each bag deserves its own spot light and time to be the favorite (of the moment)... hehehe:girlsigh:

I'd get them all at once. The credit card statement will give me the willies for MONTHS to come !

I'd still be an addict though. There's no cure to Mr. Vuitton - you're hooked for life !

Zzuliyta said:
i think i would prefer to buy one at a time...
so that i will spend "quality" time with the new bag...
i think each bag deserves its own spot light and time to be the favorite (of the moment)... hehehe:girlsigh:
Same here:yes: But I don't think this will cure my addiction:rolleyes:

yeah and if you already have -five- LV bags on your wish list... you are already hooked.. it won't "cure" the addiction... it will only delay the "withdrawl" in between purchases... :yahoo:

I would buy one a month because it would give me something else to look forward to. I like the whole shopping experience, and I think that each bag deserves its own special time. If you are anything like I am, I would go buy the five of them at one time ,but then still go back to the store in a month to get a sixth one. This is a never ending addiction.

Selena said:
Thats like asking a crack whore if she wants to shoot up all at once or once a day? Your an addict. Just face the addiction girl!!!! :smile:

LMAO.:roflmfao: :roflmfao: .Exactly what I thought...

I think I would rather have one bag each month otherwise I will buy 5 now and will buy again..

No cure for this addiction girl..