Would this bother you? I'm not sure what to do...

If the bag is truly authentic, I'd probably go for it. I agree with Luccibag though...I'd want a little steeper discount on the bag since the bag was obviously purchased on sale.

If you're not intending to sell it at a later point, and its something you really love and have been looking for for a long time and can't find in stores anymore, i say why not? Just make sure there are no flaws to the bag on the exterior and interior! Good luck with your decision and let us know how it goes Stacy! :smile:

I don't think it would bother me especially if it was a bag I really wanted and at a discount, I'd deal with..
Just a note if they used a permanent black marker, I have had succes in using nail polish remover getting that off- I know its touchy to use inside the chanel bags- but hmm..Its in your purse and only you know

Hi Stacy,

No one else will ever notice the inside mark on the interior tag. If you can get it for a reasonable price, and you have always wanted the bag, I would go for it.

Eventually, many bags get scratched or nicked, and not looking so perfect, but we still love them, so a little black mark on the tag is really nothing.

You could easily get a new dustcover, and just as long as you know it's real, I would not worry about the card. Also, many bags have been bought on ebay with missing cards.

Get the bag and love it!! or wait to find it again, is it really that rare that you have never seen it on ebay before and you know it never pops up. if so buy buy buy it. AS for the tag, ir was probally an employee discount or last call something like that , doesnt mean the bag was defected. Missing card as long as the hologram was still intact. Good luck

Stacy, I agree with the majority. As long as there was no question of authenticity, and the bag was in good shape on the outside, the missing card, dustbag, and the black mark wouldn't bother me one bit.