would this be to anal???

Nov 21, 2006
I feel that my new black Denim Cabby GM is too faded looking. When I bought it, it was the only one they had, so I couldnt choose. Would it be too anal and embarassing to take it to an LV boutique and see if I can exchange it for one thats darker???

I feel that my new black Denim Cabby GM is too faded looking. When I bought it, it was the only one they had, so I couldnt choose. Would it be too anal and embarassing to take it to an LV boutique and see if I can exchange it for one thats darker???

No, not anal.....You just want what you paid for (Perfection) and there is nothing wrong with that. Hey you can at least try to exchange it, if you don't try you will never know and don't wait too long. Good luck. :biguns:

I don't own anything from the denim line but isn't it suppose to fade with time anyway? If you go to the lv website, click on Services, then Product Care & Repair Services, then Everyday Care, and under Monogram Denim, it says:

- The "used" effect given intentionally by the stonewash will become more visible with time.

If you're not happy with it, then definitely go in and at least see how yours compares to others on the shelf. Then if yours is unused and you like another better you can hopefully exchange. You should love your bag. And then any wear will happen on your watch.

I would take it back too and try to exchange it. I agree with the others, you never know if you don't try. ITS OK TO BE ANAL! Good luck with your decision. Let us know what you decide to do, if you haven't already done so!