would this be dumb?

1. So I decided I'm going to get the Musette, I've been looking for a messanger type bag. The problem is..I love it in both the monogram and damier. Would it be dumb to get both?? Even though its the same style bag, they just seem different in the different lines, maybe thats why its so hard for me to decide. I know it probably is, but I was just wondering what you guys thought? Thanks.:smile:

2. i don't think it's dumb.. if you really like the style of the bag and will use it a lot.. =p

3. Absolutely not dumb! If you can afford it go for it! I've more than one LV in the same style just different lines. Plus a wardrobe consists of the same many of one item in different colors or dress styles...

4. I don't think it would be dumb. Lots of people love a certain type of bag and try to acquire it in all different prints. (Take the Speedy addicts, for instance!)

5. Heck, I've got both the Speedy 30 in Azur, reg Damier and Mono! So no, it's not dumb.

6. I have all those speedies too, and I never thought twice about it, but for some reason I felt that in regards to the Musette it was dumb...lol I knew you guys would enable me, and make me not feel so guilty. :graucho:

7. nope not dumb I have the same bag in 4 different colours

8. No..not dumb at all! Go for it! :yes:

9. No, it would not be a mistake to get both.

10. If you love it, then you will use them both.

11. Absolutely not dumb- go get 'em both!

12. I don't think it is dumb, however, as much as I love many of the styles, there are so many ones I want to own that I have not allowed myself (yet) to duplicate a style! For example, I have a black Epi Alma and was going to get the black MC Alma, but then decided to get the black MC Priscilla to have something different!

13. Not dumb--how many pairs of black pants do you have? jeans?

14. I don't think that it is dumb at all. If you love the style then by all means get both!:smile:

I can't count the number of times that I've purchased multiples of the same things (shorts, shoes, etc...) in multiple colors because I loved the style.

15. I agree with others... I don't think it's a bad idea at all! I love the Musette in both lines. If I were a woman, I'd do the same!