Would the Cerf tote be appropriate for a 20 yr old?

You girls make me feels so old....but I don't think cerf will be too old for you. I had the same concern last year, that's why I didn't buy it.. and now I'm regretting it. If you like it.. then go get it :graucho:! Eventhough I'm on purse ban...I'm going to get mine before the of this year :sweatdrop:

What color are you planning to buy?

Well, as someone who is in their 20's, I would totally get it! :tup: I think it's a bag you can dress down with jeans, etc. and it would also look great with business clothes. :smile: I definitely don't see it as a just going to work bag. :smile:

sheanabelle: I swear to god, you're like my Chanel idol! First I got the white flap, then I lusted after the black east west with bijoux chain (which I'm still looking for, since they are sold out at Saks and supposedly NM never ordered the caviar version :Push:smile:.. and now a cerf! The cerf looks really great on you, btw. :love:

pchans: I would probably go for the black because I'm a black-bag-addict! hehe btw, your "In Action" photos are gorgeous!! That reissue- I wish my bf encouraged my Chanel addiction...