Would oops She Did It Again Be Cliché At This Point?*Fashion Update*

1. [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Brit chats up bikini babes at Club One.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Brit started her weekend in high gear by showing up at club Tenjune at midnight Saturday and partied until 3:30 AM -- but the excitement came after she left. After Spears was ushered from her SUV to her hotel, the waiting crowd noticed that Brit's ride was covered with puke! :s

2. Wow....

3. Can't she stay home with the kids on a Sat night just once???

4. She is dressed hideously if you ask me! For someone with her level of fame, money and the fact that she's a mother of two young ones! yikes!

5. wow! Seriously she just keeps going down, and down!

6. :wtf:

7. Prada - can't you or someone you know stage a style intervention? I mean, I honestly cannot watch her do this to herself anymore.:push:

8. OMG will that silly girl never learn?

9. Apparently, there have been a lot of celebrity stylist that have offered their services to Britney for free. So far, she has flat out refused to take any of them up on their offer's :shrugs: .

10. She acts and looks so trashy lately :sad: .I'd be ashame to call her mom,thank god her babies are young maybe she'll eventually grow the hell up.

11. I dunno what to say any more, her antics tell me she had kids way too early. She worked hard during her teens and now she is playing hard. Someone needs to kick her in the backside and tell her she should be at home with the kids.

12. Okay, now the paparazzi are taking pictures of puke? That makes them more pathetic in my eyes. How much is the going rate for photos like that? Next time I have the flu I will alert the media. So stupid!

13. :confused1: :confused1:

14. Wow, seriously?