Would love your good vibes tomorrow-- ultrasound for a lump in my breast

1. Gals, I know it's probably nothing to worry about, but I am going in for a ultrasound tomorrow to check out a luump I found in my breast. I went to get it checked by my OB when I first felt it, and after seeing her she's sending me in for this test. No biggie I'm sure, I'm pretty young (26) but I've dealt with similar things in the past (plus it runs in my family), so I'm a little nervous. So any good thoughts are appreciated!!! Thank you! :flowers:

2. Sending good thoughts your way.

3. Best of luck tomorrow...I will send a prayer up for you!

4. Good thoughts coming your way. I hope everything goes well.

5. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

When I was around 25 or so I had a lump between my underarm and breast and I had to have an ultrasound. I was such a basket case when all of this was going on. I can remember crying at my desk at work and thinking the worst, of course. Mine just turned out to be a swollen lymph node - very simple. Nothing every happened with it and the swelling went away on it's own.

:flowers:

6. Good luck, let us know how it turns out!!

7. We will be thinking of you! Let us know for sure. Its scary....I know..big hugs x

8. BIG hugs to you! I am sending lots and lots of good wishes your way- please keep us posted and good luck!

9. Good wishes to you! Keep up the positive thinking!
    Please keep us posted.

10. Good thoughts being sent your way! :yes:

11. I have good thoughts going your way now!

12. Thank you guys so much!!!! You're the best. I'll definitely keep you posted! :yes:

ETA: Mokoni, thanks for sharing that-- it makes me feel a lot better!

13. Tuck- I'm sure it's nothing. Don't worry. I had a lump at 18 and had to go for a ultrasound. It was benign and they just drained the fluid. Stay calm and our thoughts are with you. Let us know how it goes. Good luck...

14. Hey Tuck, sending you good vibes. Let us know how it goes. good luck! *big hand squeeze*

15. aww tuck i wish i could give you a hug. you are TOTALLY supported here and you know it! i love reading your posts. you're totally appreciated on TPF. you're going to be fine. you're a strong woman and it shows! please keep us posted so we know how you're doing! everything is going to be fine, i'm sure :yes: goodluck honey!