Would Love to See Ergo Tote Pics!

1. Hi Everyone,

I've been debating the Ergo tote for some time and would really appreciate seeing regular and large pics--modeling ones and ones filled would be great--so I can better decide what to do.

Any comments on what you like/don't like would also be helpful. Thanks for all the enabling!:drool:
  2. Uh, anyone? Please?

If I offer chocolate or a margarita, would that help?;)
  3. I would love to see them as well. No one out there?
  4. Here's the medium turquoise. I have the large in black but am not at home right now.

The medium is more than adequate to carry all of my stuff: wallet, planner, card case, pencil case, coin purse, keys, etc. I'll post the large later if you like.
  5. [​IMG]

6. Graberg and Kallison,

Thank you so much for posting these! It helps a great deal to see the bag on you! Both colors are gorgeous, BTW.

Do you find that it stays on your shoulder pretty well?

7. well, i've since returned mine- didn't stay on my shoulder and it was awkward on me. i didn't care for it.
  8. [​IMG]

I found it stays on my shoulder with all my stuff in it. Empty it is so light it practically floats off my shoulder. I love this bag - it has grown on my tremendously. I think I love it as much as my shoulder bags....!!!!
  9. Here is a picture of me modeling the Ergo Vintage Vachetta Tote No. 11011. This is my favorite bag right now. I really love it. It lays perfectly on my shoulder and it fits a great deal in it. Love, love, Love this bag.:wlae:

10. [​IMG]

11. Love it. I need to decide between this and the vachetta hobo....
  12. I'm so excited...I'm getting one this week....

As soon as I get it I'll post pictures for you. I have the scarf print tote in the mail...I can't wait!!
  13. Large Signature Ergo Tote:

Medium Leather Ergo Tote
  14. :drool:

Those are really pretty....

I may need one... :idea:
  15. It looks like you have plenty of great modeling pics now, so I'm just going to throw in a plug for this bag. It's literally my favorite Coach bag ever. I have three - two large and one medium. I like the large size because I'm a student so I can throw a book in if I need to. But the medium is also great for short trips out. I really have not found a downfall to these bags. I've been using my turquoise tote nonstop and it's only developing a richer and more beautiful color. If you like the shape, I would get one or the other depending on your needs. I really can't see disliking this bag.