Would like to present TV opportunity!

1. Hello there, my name is Jodi and I am a casting producer for the show Wife Swap on ABC. I am looking to feature a family for our third season that embraces shopping and spoiling the family with the finer things in life! I wanted to present this opportunity to the members of this forum.

Families featured on the show receive $20,000 and if you refer a family that is selected to be on our show, ABC pays you $1,000 per referral. Each family should consist of two parents, at least one child between the ages of 6-17, live in the U.S. and have big personalities.

The premise of Wife Swap is to take two different families and have the mom's switch places to experience how another family lives for one week. Half of the week, mom lives the life of the family she is staying with. The other half, she introduces a "rule change" where she implements rules and activities that her family has. It's a positive experience for people to not only learn, but teach other ways of life.

Families interested in applying can email me at jodi.friedman@rdfusa.com. Please include a family description, photo and a phone and phone #.

I hope to hear from you soon!

-Jodi

Jodi Friedman
    Casting Producer
    ABC TV/ RDF Media
    New York, NY
    jodi.friedman@rdfusa.com

2. This is a joke, right??? LOL!!

3. Jodi, welcome to the forum. For information on how to gain more exposure for your show, don't hesitate to contact me.

vlad{at}purseblog.com

Vlad

4. My kids would make the new mommy run the other way!! :graucho:

5. No joke... all real! If I had kids, I may do this- I love watching this show!!

6. Oh what fun that would be ~ I'd be afraid my husband wouldn't take me back. :shrugs:

7. This show scares me....ROFLMAO........

8. If I had kids I would do this!

9. ^OH no you wouldnt...LOLOLOLOLOL.............

10. would be so neat if one of our members did this!

11. Love the show. But we embrace shopping and spoil ourselves. No one said anything about the kids ;) .

12. I am still a kid... technically! :p And I live in Canada hehe... oops!

I really hope someone from the PF does it! It would be WAY awesome :roflmfao: And.... more cash for a new bag (or three!) :yahoo:

13. I would do it, but I have two young girls (3 and 2 yr old) and that would not go over at all if a stranger came to the house.

14. This would be fun, but we're too average...lol...

15. I am gonna refer Jill! LOL LOL