Would it be a bad thing if I used a wapity to hide...

1. feminine hygiene products in my purse?:lol: Seriously, I hate opening my bag and seeing those things glaring at me. A Wapity might make those few days of the month a little more enjoyable.:rolleyes: :lol:

I hope this doesn't offend anyone.:rolleyes: :flowers:
  2. What a good idea:idea: Think I'll do that too next month:lol:
  3. Can't see why not;) In fact it's a good idea:idea:
  4. I think its a great idea!. It can make that time of the month cooler. I use my COACH wristlet for that =D
  5. I guessed you were going to say that!! why would that be bad? use it for what you want :yes:
  6. It's not offensive at all. I mean, I don't think tampons are offensive.
  7. Hmmm...should I pay $275.00 or $335.00 to hide my feminine hygiene products...I could only ask a question like this here at the Purse Forum.:tender: :lol:

8. Ohhh MC in white:tender:
  9. Thanks, ladies. There was actually someone here on this forum (cannot remember the screen name) who was offended after seeing someone's tampon (brand new, wrapped) in a thread about what people carried in their bags. A tampon was one of the things in her bag...I didn't see the big deal since we're mostly girls here. :rolleyes:
  10. I have my eye on the white MC, though I've seen some out there where the color starts to wear off at the edges. AND my black multi color pochette that I treat very very well is showing some signs of wear like that....I don't even use it that much. I heard this was a problem they had and brought it to a store yesterday and they told me that's normal, I'm still going to bring it to another store that has better customer service, the one I was at I've never had a wonderful experience in......but I'm kinda attached to this pochette (sentimental) so don't know if I really want to give it up anyway if they would exchange. So long story short, I guess what I'm getting at is that I don't know if I can bring myself to buy another multi color and I would probably be rougher on the wapity than my pochette, and I can't accept the fact that the colored monogram can start to wear off, that's just not acceptable to me!
  11. That's actually a great idea ! I need a fancy tampon holder too.. mm.. wapity !
  12. If that person was offended by something that is a normal, natural part of almost every woman's life, he or she needs to get out more.

Now, a vibrator in your bag... well, it wouldn't offend ME, but it would make me chuckle.
  13. I think it's a great idea to hide 'em and what better way than a wapity! Heck, one time I had a mini pad which somehow ended up in my checkbook (it didn't start out that way when I changed my purse!). Sure enough, I get to the grocery store, whip out my checkbook and wooooo, a flying mini pad on the cashier's counter! :wtf:

So yes, I am all for fabulous hygiene product storage in your purse!!
  14. I have a white MC wallet and I love it. I treat it nicely and so far (5 months) it seems about as good as new. I would get that because I much prefer the multicolore in small accessories.
  15. Same here!:upsidedown: