Would I get into trouble?

seahorseinstripes said:
ok, i can't judge now, my friend's kid messing up with my computer now the monitor's is still in colour but bitmap. so i'll let u girls decide and please let us know. i hate if it turns out fake and someone sells it for that price.
i'll show pics of my indigo and hers for comparison
mine is the left, hers in the right.
the lighting and angle may be different though

I really need to learn this!! Am i crazy or what, both pictures, the bales (the round dot thingy next to the buckle?) looks round to me??

seahorseinstripes said:
oh my... my mistake, i thought the bales was the buckles...
sorry for making you more confused fayewolf :P

Oh no problem!! but i'm just really confused... I only see round bales, i don't see any squares... I'm really trying to learn!

YIKES! The seller removed pics of the bales??? He/she must've gotten a tip about the square bales!!!! :throwup: But I'm so relieved to see that there's no bid on it now! Previous bidder must've realized she made a mistake and retract her bid... This listing is so scary...

hatikuh said:
YIKES! The seller removed pics of the bales??? He/she must've gotten a tip about the square bales!!!! :throwup: But I'm so relieved to see that there's no bid on it now! Previous bidder must've realized she made a mistake and retract her bid... This listing is so scary...

it was ladyisobel's good deed that helped save the bidder!
this seller is incredible. they must know for sure now that this bag is fake- s/he is going through great lengths to hide the bag's fakeness.

I've contacted buyers about them bidding on fake bags and one of the buyers actually told the seller of the auction that I contacted them. The seller contact me and threatened to have my ebay shut down. LOL

Needless to say, nothing happened, but just to make sure, I messaged ebay and told them about her threats and how she's selling counterfeit goods to unsuspecting people.

Nothing happened, but it IS against eBay's policy