Would I be wrong to use a business tote as...?

1. An everyday bag? I love big bags, but is a business tote pushing it. I love the utility of all the compartments.
    coveytote.jpg

2. I don't see why you couldn't. There are plenty of handbags out there that look like briefcases (I think), such as Hermes Birkin & Kelly, Mulberry Bayswater, etc. That one is a fun color!

3. Like it--can you tell us what bag it is?

4. I like it. The bright color makes it look less like a business tote.

5. Why not?? You can use whatever bag you please as an everyday bag. A business tote makes good for with all the pockets. I agree about the color..it makes it look less business-y.

6. That is a great looking bag, one you could carry for business or pleasure. I once had a beautiful blue pebbled leather business tote from Franklin Covey that I used as an every day bag. When I got tired of it (short bag attention span) a co-worker bought it from me because she loved it so much. If you love it, carry it!:tup:

7. I agree, in this color it works fine as an everyday bag. It's almost too casual for work!

8. Don't see why not!

9. I use one all the time. It looks better if you are wearing businessy type clothing though. Doesn't have to be a suit but perhaps a blouse and jeans.

10. Oh my goodness you are right on the money! It is FC. I love them!

11. Franklin Covey. They sale them at Target now but not the really nice ones.

12. Fendi,
    I think also, if you put some charms or similar on there, that would make it look less businessy.(not a real word..:rolleyes:, right?)....but you know what I mean!!

OMG, I just went online to see the FC tote...they have alot of nice BIG totes and I have been looking for a perfect BIG bag for work!!! :tup:

Thank you!

13. No thank you! That's a great idea.