Would appreciate your thoughts about the Midnight/Pewter MAB

1. Hello,

I've been eyeing this bag since it came out. I absolutely love it. When I ordered bags from RM and inquired about it, the told told me that she felt it was a bag that only worked for holidays. Her comment stuck with me. Do you feel this to be the case? I can see myself carrying this bag frequently when wearing grey, black or navy suits/clothing or even dressed down with black pants/sweater. It's doesn't feel so "evening" in nature and isn't ornate in a holiday/seasonal sense to me. I would appreciate your thoughts on this. I'm <this> close to ordering but don't want to make a fashion faux pas, if you will, if it is indeed that "holiday" in nature. Thank you.

2. I feel like the pewter adds a nice classy touch to it but I can't really see myself wearing it to work in suits and such.
  3. I don't think it's too flashy at all......esp if you live in a busy, chic, cosmo city!

You only live once....live dangerously!
  4. Have you seen it in real life? I remember seeing it an not being overwhelmed by it. Maybe order it from a website with a good return policy? I think whether you could wear it with suits depends on the styling f the suit but also your work environment. If you really love it, you should get it and worry about the details later...
  5. I love it, it doesn't seem seasonal at all to me. I think it's much more interesting than just a plain black bag. :tup:
  6. I definitely think you could wear this bag on a daily basis. I don't think it's seasonal at all! It's basic with just a little flash! If you love it-wear it!