would anyone use this bag?

Believe it or not, I actually have a bag in a very similar style as that bag...
but mine is all black, with soft smooshy leather and I can fit it over my shoulder - It was a lovely style!

I am not sure sure how this would look on me - but that style is great when made with the right type of material... I think it would be lovely and more user friendly if it was all made with leather - but that's just me...

Believe it or not, I actually have a bag in a very similar style as that bag...
but mine is all black, with soft smooshy leather and I can fit it over my shoulder - It was a lovely style!

I am not sure sure how this would look on me - but that style is great when made with the right type of material... I think it would be lovely and more user friendly if it was all made with leather - but that's just me...

Ok I lied.. so they don't look exactly similar :P
But I really thought they were before I dug out my own.... but seriously - if it was a different material - it would me much more user friendly - this is one of my favourite black bags!

Attachments

• sidebyside.jpg
    sidebyside.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 35
My best friend has a bag in a similar style, nothing designer, it's just black leather with Elvis on it. She loves it! It's not really me, because I don't like it with the shoulder strap, and the handles are too small for me (she's in a wheelchair though, so she just puts it over the arm of her chair.)

Ok I lied.. so they don't look exactly similar :P
But I really thought they were before I dug out my own.... but seriously - if it was a different material - it would me much more user friendly - this is one of my favourite black bags!

i'm not a fan of the NAP bag, but i love that black bag you posted! who makes it?