Would anyone like to take over the SOG exchange?

Macimage

Oct 7, 2012
Hi Everyone!

Thank you for your participation in all the previous SOG Exchanges.

I do not have the time to put together the spreadsheets for the next exchange and I hope someone with more time will be willing to take over the exchange.

I will be happy to mail the box and send the link to the swatch spreadsheet to whomever volunteers.

I hope everyone is doing well!

Thank you,
Joyce

Hi again,

I am bumping this thread up to see if anyone wants to take over the SOG exchange?

If not, please let me know what the members that have participated before would like me to do with the nail polishes, the freebies and the swatch sticks?

I would be happy to split up the box and mail any of the items to members that want to pay the shipping or perhaps someone has a better idea?

Thank you!
Joyce

Yes, the exchanges were fun although the last few did not have that many new polish colors.
What should I do with these polishes, swatch sticks and freebies? Many of the polishes are very old (they went around in the boxes for a few years) and the freebies are picked over. If anyone wants to pay postage for anything in the box, please send me a message.

Yes, the exchanges were fun although the last few did not have that many new polish colors.
What should I do with these polishes, swatch sticks and freebies? Many of the polishes are very old (they went around in the boxes for a few years) and the freebies are picked over. If anyone wants to pay postage for anything in the box, please send me a message.
Do you have a list of the polishes in the box now?

I do not have a current list. As I noted in the first post, I was looking for someone to take over the exchange as I didn't have the spare time to type out the spreadsheet. If you think you would like some of the items, I can take a few hours and get one put together for you.