Would anyone care to meet up in NYC Nov. 12-14th?

1. I am going to be in NYC November 12-15th. I have to drop my bag at Hermes as soon as I can get there on Mon Nov. 12th; so Pierre can put my initials on it. If anyone would like to get together for lunch or cocktails I would be very happy to meet some other members. I forgot to ask which store it is,but I was told it has four floors. I guess I had better find out? Cynthia, I do hope that you could find the time to meet for a drink?

2. You would ned to go to the Madison store. I would love to attend but I will know closer to the date.

3. Minnie,
    I hope that we can meet up. I hope that more NYC area members
    can find some time in their schedules to meet for lunch,cocktails,Hermes?

4. I am not sure if everyone is invited (if not, sorry to butt in!) but I am in NY and would love to meet some fellow tpfers!

5. Maggimoo, I am a new member to this forum and I have never met anyone either. I would love to get together with you,and any member! I have to drop my bag off on Monday Nov 12 as soon as I can so I can have it monogrammed. We could meet at the Madison store or a restaurant? I am entirely open to suggestions?(warning, I am 50 years old) LOL.

6. Hi
    well I think it sounds like a great idea and if no one else is available to join us, then we newbies can get together! I work only one subway stop away from the H store. Dangerous, very dangerous!

7. Maggiemoo, I just sent you a PM.

8. Hermesmerized, how exciting about your consultation with Miles Redd!
    It will be fun getting together in New York. We are lucky that our Canadian dollar is so strong! Now is the time to shop in the US.

9. Maggiemoo, I can't wait to meet you! This is shaping up to be absolutely fantastic!