Worth ebaying or not?

1. Hello, I don't know if anyone can help with this but I have a Fendi holdall/overnight bag that I never ever use. So I was thinking of ebaying it as it's still in pretty good condition despite being ten years old BUT I don't know whether it's worth doing that because the size would make it awkward to post & maybe expensive too? :s

Also, I did a search on eBay for completed auctions for Fendi and it only came up with handbags and purses, not luggage, so I have no idea what sort of price to put up.

Any advice gratefully received! Cherrydrop xx
  2. From what I've seen, older pieces of Fendi are not very popular on eBay. It's hard to put a number on it, and maybe you will get lucky, but I wouldn't expect to get a lot of it. If I were going to sell a piece like that, it would be more to make a couple bucks off it and get it out of the house rather than to make a decent amount of money from the sale.
  3. You will never know until you try. I would list it low with no reserve if you just want to get rid of it.
  4. You could also look into a consignment shop, too!
  5. Thanks ladies, looks like it won't be worth the hassle of listing. I may give it to a charity shop instead just to get rid. Thanks again! xx