I'm been a little bummed lately because I am going to Venice soon, and all along I had planned to splurge on a Montaigne at the BV boutique there. I just bought a maxi Veneta earlier this summer and don't technically *need* another new bag, but I was motivated by the romantic idea of getting one as a souvenir from Venice and also by the favorable exchange rates. But lately the Euro has just shot up so much that there really isn't much financial incentive to make the purchase there. I'm not sure if it's still worth the hassle of lugging extra stuff around with me during the rest of my trip (Venice is the first stop of a multi city Europe tour). Do you think I should just wait to buy the Montaigne at home? I'm currently living in Hong Kong btw.