Worst day of my life

I'm SO sorry to hear about the loss of your friend's husband and of your personal things.

Take care of your friend--this will be so difficult to get through for her, and I wish you the best of luck as you replace your things. I hope they find that thief! Grrrrr.......

Hugs!

love said:
I'm sorry this happened to you but shouldn't the bag be in WTS? I have mixed feelings about your post. Of course I am sorry your stuff was stolen but it seems that you are more upset about your stuff than your best friend's husband being killed! At the very least, I hope you don't impart how upset you are to your friend because she doesn't need to feel worse than she is feeling already.

My prayers are with her and her family! I hope the cops find the thief soon, as well.
you know, its hard to emote everything in a post. I tried to keep it simple. I am more distraught about my friends husband as he was my friend as well. I've known my friend for 31 years and her husband for 20 years. I don't give a crap about my things. But because I've been spending so much friggin money on stupid purses, we now have an emergency and are a little tight on cash. We need to come up with some cash right now and I feel completely responsible for leaving my bag in plain view so yes, I'm going to try to sell MY things to pay for all the lock changes we need. (our SUV alone is going to cost $375.00 to change all the locks plus ignition key - we have 3 cars). So I apologize if I sounded like I care about my things that are completely replaceable, but I am going through a little hell right now and just want to help my husband not have to pay for anything because of my stupidity. I am a little bothered by your insinuations - you have NO idea what I'm going through right now. The fact that I was on the phone half the day yesterday cancelling credit cards and cell phones killed me - while my friend needed my comfort (she was understanding.) I managed to get all that done using her cell phone and had to deal with the cops so don't you think for a minute I felt like a total idiot and heartbroken that this happened when she needed me the most. Fortunately, other friends were around and we all helped each other. So please don't jump to such an insulting conclusion ever again.

Also Moderators please move this thread to the appropriate place. I was so tired when I posted last night and my whole face was swollen from crying all damn day I didn't pay attention to where I posted.
Sorry.

love said:
I'm sorry this happened to you but shouldn't the bag be in WTS? I have mixed feelings about your post. Of course I am sorry your stuff was stolen but it seems that you are more upset about your stuff than your best friend's husband being killed! At the very least, I hope you don't impart how upset you are to your friend because she doesn't need to feel worse than she is feeling already.

My prayers are with her and her family! I hope the cops find the thief soon, as well.

I didn't get the same impression. I think you are more upset that rather than helping your friend and being able to grieve all of this was thrown in too.

Sorry this happened to you. We all have wishes and regrets. Everything in life can be taken care of one day at a time. My prayers are with all of you.

Please never feel you have to defend yourself there are many more of us that understand and that comes with maturity!

Bagnshoofetish:

We are definitely here for you. I understand the frustrations that you are feeling and sympthasize with you greatly. If you have anything else that you need to sell, please post and I'll be looking out for it. Best wishes to you and your friend. Hopefully this will all be over soon. Take care.

bagnshoofetish - I can only imagine what you and your family and friends are going throught right now. You did NOT sound selfish in any way - you are in reactive mode, and are doing what any of us would do in the situation.

I wish you, your family, and your dear friend only the best.

bagnshoofetish said:
you know, its hard to emote everything in a post. I tried to keep it simple. I am more distraught about my friends husband as he was my friend as well. I've known my friend for 31 years and her husband for 20 years. I don't give a crap about my things. But because I've been spending so much friggin money on stupid purses, we now have an emergency and are a little tight on cash. We need to come up with some cash right now and I feel completely responsible for leaving my bag in plain view so yes, I'm going to try to sell MY things to pay for all the lock changes we need. (our SUV alone is going to cost $375.00 to change all the locks plus ignition key - we have 3 cars). So I apologize if I sounded like I care about my things that are completely replaceable, but I am going through a little hell right now and just want to help my husband not have to pay for anything because of my stupidity. I am a little bothered by your insinuations - you have NO idea what I'm going through right now. The fact that I was on the phone half the day yesterday cancelling credit cards and cell phones killed me - while my friend needed my comfort (she was understanding.) I managed to get all that done using her cell phone and had to deal with the cops so don't you think for a minute I felt like a total idiot and heartbroken that this happened when she needed me the most. Fortunately, other friends were around and we all helped each other. So please don't jump to such an insulting conclusion ever again.

bagnshoo, please don't feel that you have to justify how you feel at all, unless one ever goes through such a tragic experience, it cannot be udnerstood. Please, excuse some people who seem apathetic or have other agendas..please send our love to your best friend and don't forget to squeeze in lots of love for you and your family. We love you

bagnshoofetish said:
Hi everyone. Last night, my best friends husband passed away. He was in a cycling accident. I went to her house this morning and a few of us went to the bike trail where it happened. While we were away, someone broke into the car, and stole my bag containing my wallet, agenda, cell phone, makeup bag, and both sets of car keys. I am now in the process of getting a locksmith to change all the locks on our house, make new car keys so we can go to the dealers and have all our ignitions changed. Needless to say, this is costing me alot of money and time. I am selling a couple of my bags to cover the expenses. If you or anyone you know would like them, please PM me. (I think God is trying to tell me something.) I'm going to post photos of one of the bags tonight and the rest tomorrow. (I'm too tired). Its the most expensive one I recently purchased. I'll check e-mails tomorrow. Sorry I'm rambling but I'm am exhausted.
View attachment 16174

I paid $1500 for this one but will consider offers as well.
thanks for reading.
Bagnshoofetish I am so sorry this happened to you and your friend <<hug>>Can't believe all could happen in one day....I can only imagine I hope you can get things take care of and sell your bag soon.