worried about my nose...

1. so on wednesday night i turned out all the lights in the living room, went to walk through the doorway into my bedroom and instead walked right into the door frame...nose first. :shame: i had a serious marcia brady moment. :yes::biggrin:

it was blinding white tears inducing PAIN for about an hour then it turned into throbbing until thursday night...now it's just SORE. like everytime i wrinkle my nose when talking or smiling or if i itch it or anything...but it's not swollen or bruised. :hrmm: i've had LOTS of bumps and buises (sometimes i think i'm the klutziest person alive) but this is new to me...has anyone ever had an injury like this on any part of their body? any suggestions? i don't have very good health insurance so i don't want to go to the doctor since it's obviously not broken...

thanks! :smile:

2. If your eyes are not black, then your nose is probably not broken. But, still, if your nose is sore when touching it or wrinkling it there is some cause for concern. If it doesn't feel better in the next day or two, see a doctor. Sucks your insurance isn't good. Good luck and watch out for those walls.
    Katherine

3. I had a somewhat similar thing happen to me. When my oldest was little (about 1-1/2) she was throwing a tantrum because she didn't want to go to sleep, and her hard little head went SMACK into my nose and broke it:amazed:.The tip of the bone just before the cartilage starts still pops and wiggles , but other than that, it is fine. It took a few weeks for it to stop hurting when I touched it (or rubbed it without thinking - OUCH!):shocked:

In Louise Hay's book, You Can Heal Your Life, she says the nose represents self-recognition (or the lack thereof) and gives the following affirmation:
    I recognize my own intuitive ability.

Hope your nose feels better soon!
    love, Pippi:flowers: