Worried about cerises bucket...

I do know she was reselling the mono speedy that one of the purse forum members bought from her (this was the one where her pictures "hid" the waterspots and stains on the chads and on the leaf). She refunded the money but the person lost out on the shipping. When she relisted the bag, I e-mailed her and specifically asked for pictures of the bag with the handles up (which was the problem in the first auction). She promised me twice to send them - I e-mailed her back - she tried to say she had sent them. The second time, she said she tried to put the pictures up on the auction but it didn't work (which doesn't make sense since she is very e-bay savvy.) I think she did deliberately not show the damage to the bag in the first auction, relisted it and sold it again with the same damage despite having to refund the first buyer because of it - didn't change the pictures, and then lied to me via e-mail about there not being any waterspots on the chads (I asked her that question specifically). While I think her bags are probably authentic, I would never buy from her because I think she deliberately disguised damage to the bag and then lied to me about it when I queried her. So, the new person got what looked like a great speedy - and then will have bad waterspots on the chads. If you do a search - the buyer posted the pictures here - it really was bad - she would have had to have them replaced. I think your bucket looks really nice though and it was a good buy, I just hope she didn't do any more "selective picture taking."

That's kind of my take on Trendymom. I wouldn't ever buy anything from her because she lied to me directly and then was evasive when I asked for pictures, and sold this damaged bag to someone else without fixing the pictures after our PF member bought the same bag from her.

I hope everything turns out okay for you! It's a gorgeous bag. I bet everything will be fine.

I do know she was reselling the mono speedy that one of the purse forum members bought from her (this was the one where her pictures "hid" the waterspots and stains on the chads and on the leaf). She refunded the money but the person lost out on the shipping. When she relisted the bag, I e-mailed her and specifically asked for pictures of the bag with the handles up (which was the problem in the first auction). She promised me twice to send them - I e-mailed her back - she tried to say she had sent them. The second time, she said she tried to put the pictures up on the auction but it didn't work (which doesn't make sense since she is very e-bay savvy.) I think she did deliberately not show the damage to the bag in the first auction, relisted it and sold it again with the same damage despite having to refund the first buyer because of it - didn't change the pictures, and then lied to me via e-mail about there not being any waterspots on the chads (I asked her that question specifically). While I think her bags are probably authentic, I would never buy from her because I think she deliberately disguised damage to the bag and then lied to me about it when I queried her. So, the new person got what looked like a great speedy - and then will have bad waterspots on the chads. If you do a search - the buyer posted the pictures here - it really was bad - she would have had to have them replaced. I think your bucket looks really nice though and it was a good buy, I just hope she didn't do any more "selective picture taking."

That's kind of my take on Trendymom. I wouldn't ever buy anything from her because she lied to me directly and then was evasive when I asked for pictures, and sold this damaged bag to someone else without fixing the pictures after our PF member bought the same bag from her.

I hope everything turns out okay for you! It's a gorgeous bag. I bet everything will be fine.
I saw that whole thing and someone commented in that thread about fakes. I'm scared about the little pouch now because she specifically didn't provide pics of the front... doesn't seem like something you'd do, you know? Bleh, I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

I sent her like three messages about getting pics of the pouch and she's been avoiding the question(she was replying about other q's regarding payment), finally she replied acting like she didn't know what I was asking for. God, I really hope this works out. This is really stressing me out and making me dislike eBay a lot.