Worldwide gucci sale??

1. Hi guys,

So I'm obviously waiting for the 6/6 sale and giving my cc a little workout....

but does anyone know if the sale in the gucci stores is going to be going on in other countries such as Australia or Hong Kong?

I could totally order some stuff online, or over the phone, but would prefer to see some of the handbags instore =)

2. ill like to know to, im in oz

3. malaysia on the 9th
    oz on the 15th. yipee

4. Ooh, that's great news. I have been waiting around wondering when the sale is since people in the US are already enjoying sales except us down here :sad:

5. How do you know the sale dates for those countries? can please someone inform me... Hong Kong and Philippines? thanks

6. YESSSS 15th here i comee!!!!!

wannabelyn - how you find this out??

7. I KNOW because i am malaysian and i live in sydney
    so i knw both dates. they told me

8. the gucci.com website only lets certain countries order online. you may want to check the site for more information.

9. thanks pgurl!
    that's why i wanted to know if Australia had a sale or not, since I would have sent the package to a friend and told her to keep it for me until i got back to the US -- which would be nearly 3 months later!

10. hi gals....when is spore gucci on sale..n which branch

11. Is the UK site going to be having a sale? anyone know when?

12. what about the sale in europe? anybody knows any dates?

13. i heard thta it has started in singapore
    i don't know which branch but usually all branches go on sale.

14. the SA in manila that i talked to said that its probably july or august.. bleh! but im not too sure as our SA's here aren't really that great...

15. I received a card inviting me to a special private sale starting on the 9th to the 14th...so it sorta starts earlier than the 15th i suppose?