World Food Programme Feed Bag

1. I've just bought one and had it delivered a few days ago.

This bag exceeded my expectations. The size is much bigger than I thought it would be. The fact that it's reversible helps and made of organic products is wonderful. :tup:

http://worldfoodprogrammefeedbag.blogspot.com

2. This bag was mentioned in the July issue of Harper's Bazaar. It's more expensive than the "I'm not a plastic bag", but it seems like it would actually be better for hauling a big bunch of groceries.

3. I bought two of these bags, and I love them!!!
    They are huge. They are the size of a large tote and you can fit alot of stuff in them. My daughter uses it for school. I use it for everything; going shopping, to the beach, the library, everything. I also feel great about buying it, it's a worthy cause.
    I'm thinking about giving them as gifts for Xmas!
    P.S. One side is Burlap brown:shrugs:, but the other side is a bright white cloth.

4. The bag is $59.99, however, $34 of that is donated to the U.N. World Food Program. This small amount is enough to feed a child in Africa for one whole year! :tup:

5. Thanks for this info!!!!!!!!! Im buying one myself....

6. wowww :tup::tup:

7. I'm ordering one of these!!

8. that bag is such a great idea!

9. I ordered one on the weekend-will get it at the end of August. I love the idea behind it and will enjoy telling the story. i FEEL WONDERFUL THAT THIS HELPING A CHILD.

10. I would rather to buy this bag instead of the "I am not a plastic bag". Could someone point me the right website since the link above doesn't work. Thanks!

11. I would love one, but don't know if ican get one in the UK. :shrugs:

12. After thinking about it for about a minute-I also ordered my college senior daughter one as well. She can use a bookbag or gym bag. I hope she enjoys explaining the story also to her friends.
    The bag is pricey, but it makes me feel good that I helped two children-Jump on the bandwagon guys and feel good and enjoy fashion as well.

13. i like it!