World Cup Diary Entry...

1. WOMAN'S DIARY: Saturday 1 July 2006

Saw him in the evening and he was acting really strangely. I went shopping in the afternoon with the girls and I did turn up a bit late so thought it might be that.
    The bar was really crowded and loud so I suggested we go somewhere nice to eat. All through dinner he just didn't seem himself; he hardly laughed and didn't seem to be paying any attention to me or to what I was saying.
    I just knew that something was wrong. He dropped me back home and I wondered if he was going to come in, he hesitated, but followed.
    I asked him again if there was something the matter but he just half shook his head and turned the television on.
    After about 10 minutes of silence, I said I was going upstairs to bed. I put my arms around him and told him that I loved him deeply. He just gave a sigh, and a sad sort of smile. He didn't follow me up, but later he did, and I was surprised when we
    made love.
    He still seemed distant and a bit cold, and I started to think that he was going to leave me, and that he had found someone
    else......I cried myself to sleep.

MAN'S DIARY: Saturday 1 July 2006

England's out of the World Cup, AGAIN....... On a penalty shoot out AGAIN.....gutted.
    Got a sh*g though.

2. LOL okay personally i think the entries are mixed up, the guys would be mine and the girls response is basically every guy friend i have come in contact with since that god awful day.. i went to woodbury commons during the sale, found burberry flats, more bags, clothes tdf, but i ended up coming back with 11 more dollars.. lol.. too depressed for retail therapy!

3. Oh so true... :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

I can't wait for the final this Sun! :supacool::jammin: