Working out?

1. Hey everyone,

I was just wondering: how often do you work out? At the gym? At home?

Thanks!

2. i play basketball with the clients 2-3x a week... is that work-out? hehehe

3. i do pilates 3 times a week but laely i feel it's not enough.

4. i do yoga at work once a week (we have a yoggie come in and give the class) and go to the gym a couple of times a week

5. I always go 4 but try to go 5

6. 5-6 times a week lately 2 miles a day so 10-12 miles a week. When I have my day off I feel a bit lazy. How long I can keep up 5-6 days...who knows!

I don't like the gym much, outdoors enjoying the fresh air is for me!

7. pre-surgery I went to the gym 3-5 days/week.
    Can't wait to get back!

8. 6-7 days - alternating intense and moderate workouts.

9. I try to go 3 times a week.

10. my apt. complex at school has a gym so i go there from time to time. if i don't have time for the gym i either take my dog on walks and then do pilates.

11. I work out at the gym about 4/5 days a week and try to go for walks on my lunchbreak at work, Im soooo addicted to classes at my gym right now

12. I do pilate 2 times a week, and strip aerobic, 3 times a week. I don't work out on weekends :shame:

13. I try to get some kind of a work out in every day. I go to the gym 5 days a week for the elliptical machine and I usually walk 4-5 days a week, about 1 1/2 miles, during lunch.

14. I usually work out 5x/week: weights 3x/week, cardio 4x/week. Weights is a 3-day split: chest/triceps, shoulders/legs, back/biceps. Cardio is a mix of running outside and on the treadmill, Spinning, elliptical and the stairmaster (hate that machine!).

15. i used to go 3x/week to the gym for an intense kickboxing or step class with weights. lately i just do a 20-minute pilates video at most 1x/week.

you ladies are inspiring me to get back on track! i'm going to the gym right now. literally.