Work out music?

1. What music do you listen to when you work out?
  2. I love all the cheesy stuff like Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, Pink, Calvin Harris, Beyonce...
  3. Hi debssx3, I have used a web site call "Rock my Run" for music
    ( www.rockmy . It offers a variety of music tastes with varying lengths, anything can work for you. The fee is really nominal and they are always offers new mixes. It's been a real winner for me. You can go on line and check it out as a preview. :smile:
  4. Yup,
    Music should be must during do the workout.I listen to the music
    during the workout.According to me that music is the best for
    constantly workout.So i like the fast music...
  5. I usually listen to some dance songs or anything that will keep my blood pumping. Helps me get through my work outs. :smile:
  6. sometimes I listen to Rap/Hip Hop. I think some lyrics are retarded. But the beat is great and it pumps me up. I really don't like hearing about girls being thirsty or how big some guy thinks his junk is. But they do have catchy stuff :giggles:
  7. DH recently got me an IPod Nano for the gym, and suffice to say I've gone crazy with it! So this is the best of my workout music so far (read, I don't skip over them).

Are You Gonna Go My Way - Lenny Kravitz
    Beep Beep Love - Gruppo Sportivo
    Black Devil Car - Jamiroquai
    Boogie Nights - Heatwave
    Boogie Wonderland - Earth, Wind and Fire
    Crossroads - Cream
    Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
    Feels Just Like It Should - Jamiroquai
    Fly Away - Lenny Kravitz
    For Your Love - The Yardbirds
    Get The Party Started - Pink
    Gloria - Van Morrisson
    Hate To Say I Told You So - The Hives
    Le Freak - Chic
    My Life - Billy Joel
    No More Heroes - The Stranglers
    No One Knows - Queens of the Stone Age
    Nothing But a Heartache - The Flirtations
    Lifted Express - Las Supper
    Papa Was a Rolliin' Stone - The Temptations
    Pick Up the Pieces - Average White Band
    Pinball Wizard - The Who
    Pump It Up - Elvis Costello
    Queen ***** - David Bowie
    Remember Me - Blue Boy
    See No Evil - Television
    Shot By Both Sides - Magazine
    Since You've Been Gone - Rainbow
    Slither - Velvet Revolver
    Tick Tick Boom - The Hives
    U Can't Touch This - MC Hammer
    Walk Idiot Walk - The Hives
    Walk This Way - Aerosmith and Run-DMC
    Word Up - Cameo

8. Music is a must for me. I usually listen to pop sometimes electronic or rock. I like pandora on my phone but it's a bit hit or miss, sometimes I get good stuff sometimes bad stuff. I'll have to check out rockmyrun
  9. No , I am not listen Music when I work out ..............:smile:
  10. Rockmyrun seems to be a iphone/ipod app only at the moment. Dose anyone have any adroid app suggestions?
  11. --"Cornflower Blue" --we share many of the same songs, but I must add "Sinnerman - Nina Simone to this list [Felix da Housecat remix].
  12. I listen to pandora because I get tired of music easily so I need constant change. But I def need something with fast beats. I have about 10 different stations and fine tuned most of them. I usually end up with music that has crazy lyrics (like kreayshawn or Dev). Also love Jer Ber Jones or Beastie Boys for my runs. My current fave is Elin Lanto though.
  13. I love the eye of the tiger makes you want to fight through to the end of the work out!
  14. I love that music for my kickboxing workouts, lol.
  15. I listen to House and Latin music. I also like remixes of old songs. If you go through my player, you'll find a lot of Pitbull though. LOL