Woot...new Chanel Cambon Black Multipocket reporter AND Cloudy Bundle N/S tote...

calisnoopy

Instagram @calisnoopy ❤️USC Football
O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
on its way to me!! :wlae:

They both should be arriving sometime this coming week!

Thanks to the "Authenticate this" gals for helping me locate a real Cambon reporter bag black on black =) :heart:

And thanks to another TPF'er, Kayla, for helping me find the Cloudy Bundle N/S tote at Saks NYC--Joseph is always amazing to work with--he even shipped it free 2 day air!! :yahoo:

I know I'm so behind on taking pics :Push: but will promise to do my best on showing pics as soon as they arrive.

Ive been waiting on these 2 bags for ages and pretty much had given up hope (especially on the Cloudy Bundle N/S tote)

(i should be done for this year but now Im still waitlisted on the baby cabas in khaki and am hearing about the Luxury Ligne bowler being brought back--if it is in metallic black I may just have to get that too :sweatdrop:)

Seriously!! A black reporter!!:drool:
I soooo love the reporters, but I had to let go that dream. They are so bulky on my arm, adn they slip off my sholder, so last friday I had a beige one in my hands, but had to pass on it..:sad:
Congrats!! It's a very pretty Chanel!!

Here are some pics--they both arrived today--:yahoo:I almost felt torn as to which to open and marvel at first :shrugs:

Chanel Black on Black Cambon reporter
this was from eBay after a long hard search on finding the right price and authentic one ;)
DSC00897.jpg

DSC00895.jpg

DSC00884.jpg

DSC00882.jpg

DSC00885.jpg

Chanel Black Cloudy Bundle N/S tote
I found this thankfully to a fellow TPFer who referred me to Joseph at Saks NYC :wlae:

DSC00905.jpg

DSC00906.jpg

DSC00903.jpg

DSC00902.jpg

Its super soft and so easy to carry around, I love the leather and with the extra pockets inside, I dont feel as worried about it not having a zipper closure as I was before...plus it's true--I often forget to zipper up anyways, my bf is always reminding me to secure the clasp/closure on my flap bags cos i leave it flapping open :shrugs: