Woot...new Chanel Cambon Black Multipocket reporter AND Cloudy Bundle N/S tote...

1. on its way to me!! :wlae:

They both should be arriving sometime this coming week!

Thanks to the "Authenticate this" gals for helping me locate a real Cambon reporter bag black on black =) :heart:

And thanks to another TPF'er, Kayla, for helping me find the Cloudy Bundle N/S tote at Saks NYC--Joseph is always amazing to work with--he even shipped it free 2 day air!! :yahoo:

I know I'm so behind on taking pics :push: but will promise to do my best on showing pics as soon as they arrive.

Ive been waiting on these 2 bags for ages and pretty much had given up hope (especially on the Cloudy Bundle N/S tote)

(i should be done for this year but now Im still waitlisted on the baby cabas in khaki and am hearing about the Luxury Ligne bowler being brought back--if it is in metallic black I may just have to get that too :sweatdrop:)

2. Congrats on your great finds!!!!!!! Love the black/black colour combo for the cambon ligne... :yahoo:

Can't wait to see pics!!!

3. Awesome! What color Cloudy did you get? I love mine, and I also love my beige/black Reporter. These are two must-have bags for tote gals.

4. I wisk they could make a LARGE black reporter with patent black CC

5. yes, post pics once you get it. :yahoo:

6. Can't wait to see pics!

7. Seriously!! A black reporter!!:drool:
    I soooo love the reporters, but I had to let go that dream. They are so bulky on my arm, adn they slip off my sholder, so last friday I had a beige one in my hands, but had to pass on it..:sad:
    Congrats!! It's a very pretty Chanel!!

8. Congrats....:wlae:..are you getting the mini Multipockets or the regular one ?

9. oooh, you HAVE to post pictures!!!!

10. Ah I love the cloudy bundle, post pics!

11. nice, can't wait to see...

12. can't wait!

13. Congratulations. They're both beautiful bags.:tup:

14. Here are some pics--they both arrived today--:yahoo:I almost felt torn as to which to open and marvel at first :shrugs:

Chanel Black on Black Cambon reporter
    this was from eBay after a long hard search on finding the right price and authentic one ;)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Chanel Black Cloudy Bundle N/S tote
    I found this thankfully to a fellow TPFer who referred me to Joseph at Saks NYC :wlae:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Its super soft and so easy to carry around, I love the leather and with the extra pockets inside, I dont feel as worried about it not having a zipper closure as I was before...plus it's true--I often forget to zipper up anyways, my bf is always reminding me to secure the clasp/closure on my flap bags cos i leave it flapping open :shrugs: