2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

here it is with a med purseket
    [​IMG] You would do a large with n/p.

3. congrats! and the patina looks good:yes:

4. Yay! for Noes!! congrats on the new addition!!!

5. CONGRATS!!! What do you think of it? Be honest!:nuts:

6. I love it! this is going to be another bag weather bag for me.
    I wasnt sure if i'd like it so i decided on use. Tomorrow i will take her out for the first time.

Thanks so much, i'm in love with it. Its in better condition then i thought it would be.

7. I am a noe convert. You are going to love this bag, Bag Fetish. Its beautiful Congrats!!!!!

8. Its big no doubt there. But I think once I get used to the style i'm going to love it!
    I just wiped it down and i'm going to load it up with all my stuff from my piano bag. Damn i'm going to have n/p carrying stuff in this bag at all :smile:
    Otherwise i'm glad I made the purchase :smile: and its all because of you :yahoo: Thanks Irene.

9. Congrats!

10. ANY TIME!!!:welcome:Glad to hear you like it!:smile:

11. Congrats..nice patina there..

12. here is the bag loaded up, damn it holds a ton:smile::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

[​IMG]

13. Congrats! Love the patina, looks good!

Enjoy!

14. Thank you, i love it!! I'll have no worries/fear of using this bag at all.

thank you

I do, thanks again. Its really hard to tell if you'll like/love a bag when you dont have the ooption of seeing it on people or Louis vuitton close to try bags on. But i'm happy with it and will carry it tomorrow.

15. Thank you, its well loved, in great shape/condition and i'm happy i made the purchase. I got a wonderful deal!