Woooooooooooohooooooo Surprise!

Jul 24, 2006
I was getting my black metallic with g/h as expected...I really really wanted the matte black with g/h but being the Chaneloholic that I am decided to just go for it...My shockkkkkk when I walked in just as I was getting a call informing me that my purple reissue had arrived...it is NOTHINGGGG LIKE THE PICTURES...ITS THE MOST GORGEOUS GORGEOUS BAG!
I fell in loooooooove and its my first 227! (I usually go for 226) It was the most beautiful day ever :biggrin:
I tried to take pics to post but they wont come out the stunning way that it is in real life...Im in heaven :smile:

i'm happy to hear that, congrats! It's a fabulous bag, great size. I love size 227 than 226.

Wuld love to see pics, pls post soon~

I was getting my black metallic with g/h as expected...I really really wanted the matte black with g/h but being the Chaneloholic that I am decided to just go for it...My shockkkkkk when I walked in just as I was getting a call informing me that my purple reissue had arrived...it is NOTHINGGGG LIKE THE PICTURES...ITS THE MOST GORGEOUS GORGEOUS BAG!
I fell in loooooooove and its my first 227! (I usually go for 226) It was the most beautiful day ever :biggrin:
I tried to take pics to post but they wont come out the stunning way that it is in real life...Im in heaven :smile:

the black metallic is the most gorgeous or the purple? can't tell from your post :shame: