Wooohooo! My Bloomies deals!

No, they sell it online to use with the ds, but if you set it up properly, you can use the memory cards to store the games while the supercard allows you to play with them! Nintendo is obviously not going to tell peeps this since its going to be losing $$$ on games! But its sooo cool to be bored from studying and playing a video or music vid on my ds. My bf has a small business here setting up peoples cards and loading games and stuff on them here. He's so tech savy-opposite of me! Lots of my closest friends have theirs set up by my bf too, and its sooo fun playing games with everyone, especially mariocart and bigbrainacademy!

Wow! I bought an mp3 player that inserts into my game port that supposed to play videos too but I haven't loaded the software yet. (I'll have hubby do that for me) That's not the same thing is it?

Oh, I forgot to say, my bf told me that if I find a toki background, he can set it up to use on my ds, so when I turn it on and navigate through the game menus, I can have my fav pics on there. I currently have a black and white peacock background. (It doesn have to be toki, but I want it to be) It should be up in a few days, Ill keep on buggin him.

Wow! I bought an mp3 player that inserts into my game port that supposed to play videos too but I haven't loaded the software yet. (I'll have hubby do that for me) That's not the same thing is it?
What is the name of that player thing of yours? Does it fit into the top slot of the ds? and has a spot for the micro sd card? Thats what mine looks like. Im going to try and snapp pics right now for you guys!

Dslite001.jpg
Thats my supercard with the memory card and my wii strap on my ds

ah that's so cool! i want to learn how to do it!! my bf is good at programing... but i'm faster at learning how to figure things out on electronics... must ask for a supercard :sneaky:

oh wow thanks for this info!! i should pay your bf to set up mine...so u buy the supercard, u get the memory card..how do u go about getting the games?! i want free games!

n yes i totally agree...i love taking breaks at the library for me n my friend to have our bomberman battles on our ds lite...its kinda bad cuz i'm really loud when i play, so i have to keep quiet n i'll end up hitting my desk really hard or something lolz..i'm quite an animated video gamer...

i got a black ds lite with blue flame skin on it :biggrin:, i also got a supercard on it with sd...i dont have the current one like tehlilone..mine's old it sticks out like a gba cartridge, maybe when i have more $$ i'll upgrade on it...i have about 30 games in my sd, but so far the games i love to pay is the supermario minigames ...yoshi touch n go..and kirby paint :biggrin: will post pic later :biggrin:

the supercard is not illegal but loading it with games are! its pirating...:graucho:

i LOVE yoshi tough n go! my bf n i are super competetive on it! we play nonstop on the challenge game n so far i knocked all of his high scores out! muhahaha he stepped away from the game in shame

i'm kind of sad that i haven't been able to connect to an internet yet... my router at my apt has a password but it isn't working and i haven't tried fiddling with it... ah another thing on the to do list...

btw what is the bloomingdale's sale and when is it happening?? i got kind of lost with all the clearance, presale, then nintendo ds thing :P

here some pics i took awhile back :biggrin: it doesnt show the supercard i got..

the blue one is mine...the green one is a friend of mine who decided to copy me after he saw my skin :biggrin:

dslite.jpg

dslite1.jpg