wooohooo...Ms. Speedy is home *PICS*

1. YAY!!!! She arrived in the mail today (no agonizing waiting over the weekend). She is perfect...she has a nice even patina, gorgeous honey color...no scratches on the hardware....better than I could have ever expected.
    She's my dream bag and I'm in love! I even took her for a spin today at the outlet mall!!!!!

Here are pics of her & pics of me with her (for reference...I am 5'5 and a size 8):
    Edit: OMG I'm so embarrased...please ignore my dirty mirror (I was using my BIL's bathroom...and he is obviously a slob LOL I'm so sorry!!!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Congrats! The patina is faulous!

3. That looks GREAT on you!! Enjoy!

4. That's one gorgeous Patina! Love your speedy and you look great with it, too!:yes:

5. Congratulations!!!!:yahoo:
    Its so beautiful!!!! looks great on you!!! I love:heart: the patina it's perfect!!!

6. It's Gorgeous!! It looks great on you, too! Congrats!!

7. you look gorgeous twiggers. really the bag looks awesome against the denim. congrats.

8. congrats! nice bag!

9. Aaaah all those beautiful colors:drool: It's gorgeous Twiggers. :nuts:

10. :nuts: She looks absolutely gorgeous...and so do you:graucho: :love: ENJOY!!!!

11. awww thanks everyone!!!!!!!! I love wearing the black MC with blue jeans and a colorful top.....I want all those colors to pop out!
    What was also nice is that the color scheme on this speedy (lots of greens) is really similar to my black MC Lodge :smile: They're sisters now :smile:

12. congrats twiggers, finally it arrived.. *i feel ur excitement*

it looks great on u and make me want black MC speedy even more now :cry:

13. Congrats - it's gorgeous ! :yes:

14. I love it!! You make me want to go out and get me one of these myself!!! :smile:

15. LOl syd....I just love the black MC....I am definetly going to be rocking her this winter (during the non-snowy days of course!).