Wooo I just did it!! I finally bought the Queen hobo!!

1. Hey all!

So, after pondering for about a month, I finally caved and got the Gucci Queen hobo from Neimans!!! Woooo

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod45790136&parentId=cat15210734&masterId=cat12310742&index=24&cmCat=cat000000cat000141cat000149cat000199cat2880735cat6170735cat12310742cat15210734

Ill def post pics when it arrives im so excited.. (its supposed to be a gift for my mom, but maybe ill talk her into sharing..) hahaha :tup:

2. Wow!!! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see pics!

3. Congrats! The bag is adorable!

4. Congrats, I'm sure your mom will love it! Can't wait to see the pics!

5. Very cute bag! CONGRATS!!!

6. I love it, casual and classy at the same time.

7. Congrats! it's beautiful! can't wait to see it on you! :smile:

8. thanks guys!!! 2 more days!!! :heart:

:party:

9. Wow, congrats! This bag looks lovely in brown canvas, and looks very versatile. Be sure to post pics.

10. Sweet! congratulations

11. I love this bag, someone here as it as their avatar, sorry, can't remember who and i've been thinking about it for days....

Congrats to you, i'm dead jealous, let's just hope your Mum doesn't love it as much as you do...

12. Hi Kiss me Deadly,

Congratulations!!! When you receive it, could you please post pics!! I bought one too but it was off eBay and emald and Beejerry authenticated it but I would love to compare it to yours if you don't mind! Thank you!!

13. congrats!

14. of course!!! I did UPS 3 day select so im counting down the days, should be pretty sooon :yahoo:

15. Very cute! Can't wait to see pics :smile: