Wooo-hooo!!! They're finally here!

1. May I present to you my new loves...Suhali L'Aimable and Cles!!! :heart:

I was going through my tiniest collection of bags last week, trying to see which ones I use a lot and which ones need to be sold / get replaced with something else. So, since I never go to fancy outings :sad:, I figured that I will not get good use out of my Chanel Timeless Clutch. Yes, it's gorgeous; yes, it's Chanel; it will never go out of style, but if I don't / won't use it, why keep it (it was also not cheap, even though I bought it right before the price increase)? It will just sit in its box, only coming out for pictures now and then... Even hough I loved that bag, I couldn't justify keeping her when I knew there were so many other bags around... So, I sold her...:crybaby:

Since I had a black Chanel Classic Flap with silver hardware already in my collection, I figured that a small dinner bag with gold hardware would be perfect! Yes, L'Aimable is small but it's perfect for going out - dinners, bars, lunches with friends, parties, etc. It's classic, gorgeous, and doesn't scream LV (unless you're a true LV fan) all at the same time! Anyway, I'm in love... The only thing I DON'T like about it is that there's a lot of hardware that can scratch easily. I just think I'm going to be afraid to use it... :sad:

I was able to find both L'Aimable and Cles for LESS than the price of that Chanel Clutch!!!! Both pieces were (and still are!) in near pristine condition! :yahoo: Before I found the Cles, I called my local LV store and asked if they had it in stock. The girl I talked to (not my usual SA) said that there are only a few of them left in the whole country! Elux as well as LV.com were sold out of both L'Aimable and Cles in black. I was lucky to find both in such great condition for less than retail! A huge thank you to both sellers! They know who they are!

But anyway, on to the pics! :yes:
    L'Aimable 2.1.JPG Suhali Cles.1.JPG L'Aimable & Cles 2.1.JPG
  2. Congrats they are stunning!
  3. They are beautiful :girlsigh:
  4. That Suhali leather is sumptuous! You're right about it being all-purpose, too. Congrats!
  5. Love that color, congrats! That bag is very versatile, it can go from the office to a nice dinner.
  6. ^^^Thank you!!!
  7. Congrats! They're both stunning. :tup:
  8. Stunning! I love the Suhali leather in black!
  9. congrats, they're both gorgeous! :smile:
  10. congrats.. they are beautiful..great finding too:tup::tup:
  11. Ooo la la!!

Beautiful! Congrats:biggrin::biggrin:
  12. ~So beautiful, great choices! You can never go wrong with Suhali. I was eyeing this same bag as well:yes:Congrats BTW, cute story~
  13. Stunning :nuts: Congrats on such great find :yahoo:
  14. Congrats!!! They're lovely :love:
  15. congrats!!