Wooo Hoo, I got so lucky! :) *PICS*

1. So I just got home from Bloomies and picked up the Marc by Marc Jacobs Dr. Q Groovee Satchel in Nice Tan. I know it's sorta old now and I'm not sure if it is as popular as it was when they were selling for crazy amounts on eBay, but I am so happy to have found one when I least expected it! It was a return but at this point I don't care- I'm just so happy to have finally purchased one! Here are a few pics...they may be kind of small (my first time posting on my Mac laptop!) Enjoy! :smile:

P1100051.JPG P1100052.JPG P1100053.JPG P1100054.JPG P1100055.JPG
  2. CONGRATS on your beautiful find!!!:tup: Enjoy her :wlae:

3. it's a beauty! she's still quite popular and HTF. congrats on your purchase! just wondering, was she on sale too?

4. No, and I'm kinda bummed that she wasn't on sale. I just looked at old links from BG and Neimans and they are on sale....does anyone know if Bloomies will price match if I print out the sale page from other sites?

5. Nice I like her!

6. congrats! The Groovee is a FABULOUS bag!

7. very nice!

8. OMG I've been looking for that bag in that color FOREVER!!! I wish I can find that bag on sale somewhere..I can't justify buying more bags b/c I am on a ban 'til my Bday :sad: Congrats on a fabulous bag my dear!!!

9. Very stunning bag, love the color, congrats :nuts:

10. This is one of my favorite bags in my collection. I use it all the time! I think you will love it, congrats! :smile:

11. Veryy nice..congrats!!

12. nice bag, congrats!

13. I know exactly how you feel!! I found a BNWT Chocolate Brown one on eBay and by some stroke of luck the seller had NO idea that these babies have been selling for way over $600- so she gave me a buy it now price of $398!! I felt like the luckiest girl in all the land : )

14. Gorgeous bag! I just got the same one last week, a lovely TPfer took pity on me and now I have one in that same lush color. Isn't the leather fabulous?? I love the slouch appeal too. :tup:

15. Someone just listed a chocolate one with a BIN of $398.. That's a great deal!! It's NWT too.. Someone should go get it!!