Woohoo ... My Very First Birkin ...

can't wait to hear the details and see pics. Congrats
Ok, ok - DF is now taking pictures of my new bag. A short story while you guys wait.

It was my sister's wedding that brought me and DF to Toulouse over the weekend. I knew there was an Hermes store there so I researched where its located and printed directions (luckily it was 5 minute walk from where we stayed). So I went in Friday morning (it was a small store) and walked over to where the bags are and voila! A Veau Togo Gold Birkin w/ GHW! I was really in the market for a Kelly but couldn't get my eyes off the Birkin.

Some of the bags they had - a few Kellys (2 sellier black w/ PHW size 28, 1 retourne in Gold w/ PHW size 35 and 1 retourne Taupe w/ PHW size 32). They also have a 40 Birkin in Gold w/ GHW. A ton of Lindy in different sizes and colors. A couple of Bolides. The cutest thing was the mini kelly in blue jean.

When I bought my Birkin there was a 35 birkin in black w/ PHW but was on hold for someone. The Taupe Kelly in mentioned was to die for but also on hold.

I believe the store gets a delivery of bags everyday. If you're ever in Toulouse it is a must to stop by the store! It is a must to stop by any Hermes store! LOL!

OK girls! Here goes...:upsidedown:

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

7-1.jpg