Woohoo my Trasporto loot w/ MM & Caramella!! :)

1. I'm so happy its here!!! When it first came it I had my doubts about it..thought I'd just wait and see it IRL and I :love: it..its too cute!! :yahoo:

trasportos.jpg
  2. :drool::drool::drool::drool:-i want one!

3. CUTE! Where did you get all of it?

4. did you get the mm and caramella in hawaii? they are in stores there?

they look great! i hope that it comes in correire. i want one. what a great collection and i love the caramellas too!

5. holy crap !!! Thats alot.... lol

6. wow, that's a lot of pieces. love it!

7. Holy cow!! That's alot!! What are you planning to do with all them? Did you get from Hawaii?

8. Oh wow, congrats!!!! I don't even want to think about how much all that cost you:cutesy:

You have some beautiful pieces, I'm jealous!:biggrin:

9. She got them where she is, in Guam, I'm sure... because both Hawaii and Guam are still getting the mainland discontinued styles. She found my perfect Trasporto denaro with Native American couple, but I'm not gonna get it... There'd be no sense to have a wallet when I'm not buying a bag in this print.

But damn, vmasters, you got A LOT!! *lol*

10. Some of them are presents :graucho: ..no I didnt get it in Hawaii.

Thanks everyone!

Maya: :lol: yeah i know i couldnt decide!!! lmao..buy buy buy :graucho: I think you got to see it IRL.. maybe that will change your mind? Cuz thats what it took me to realize that its not bad after all!! :roflmfao: Until this day I still dont like Famiglia ..even though I saw it IRL :lol:

11. Awwwww!!!! I want a caramella s:huh:o bad! Your trasportos are gorgeous!!! Congrats!

12. Who knows... I just know that I don't like any of the other characters really... I like the Rocketeer shirt, but I don't care for it on the bag. I seriously only like the Native American couple. But this is a good thing... No buying then. Haha.

13. im with you maya... not really diggin it. But hey for those who do yay !

14. vmasterz - Great stuff!!! :graucho::wlae:

15. Vmasterz: WOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! congrats :smile: i'm glad u like it more than you thought you would! i am waiting to see it IRL too before I get anything!