Woohoo.. My Foresta BV arrived...

Danelys

Prof. Chicken Chaser
Jun 20, 2007
Yay..:yahoo:.. I LOVE it.. Perfect placment with Sandy on both sides and I lucked out with it because I paid only $164 with shipping and in ebay Foresta BVs are going for $225+.. *does happy dance* :happydance::party: But that's it, no more Foresta for me.. Need to move on to next print..hehe

forestabv.jpg

forestabv2.jpg

forestabv3.jpg

forestabv4.jpg

forestabvbottom.jpg

Thanks ladies.. I love it so much... It has all my fav like Sandy, Girl Monkey, Mushrooms!, Koi, Shark, Dino, Crying Cloud, and Rainbow.. Ooh and it also had the cute Bird carrying the bullet and the rainbow cloud which I also love... I really love Foresta.. :yahoo::wlae::happydance:

forestabvtop.jpg

Great deal...congrats!! Where'd you find it? :graucho:

lol.. Thanks.. I found it in ebay.. I wish I was home the other day because another of her auctions for a NWTs L'amore Ciao Ciao ended for $104.:wtf:.. I wish I saw that, on time to bid.. But I have a L'amore Campeggio so I really dont need another L'Amore bag (well that's what I keep telling myself anyways..lol) :yes:...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120154832653&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=002

lol.. Thanks.. I found it in ebay.. I wish I was home the other day because another of her auctions for a NWTs L'amore Ciao Ciao ended for $104.:wtf:.. I wish I saw that, on time to bid.. But I have a L'amore Campeggio so I really dont need another L'Amore bag (well that's what I keep telling myself anyways..lol) :yes:...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120154832653&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=002

SwEEEEEEt!! ;) Great deal on the evilebay!!

That would've been a great price for a ciao ciao but I'm sure you didn't NEED it so I wouldn't sweat it!! :graucho:

WOW:drool:

it's so beautful and to get it at a great deal...PERFECT!

Congratz, maybe one day your luck will rub off on me.
*send some deal vibes my way*

LOL :roflmfao:.. Ok *sending good luck vibes to djr0658* Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Ok there you go.. Now go to ebay and wait.. hehe:P