Woohoo ! My first Gucci Luggage pieces !

1. I loooove sales, especially since I've been eying this colour combo for the belt bag !

gucci set.jpg

Has anyone else picked up anything in these colours ? :graucho:

2. NNNIIICCCEEEEEE.... do tell what you paid. They will look fab together!!

3. ayla I just love your pic it is so super cute. What animal is that? Is it yours? Love the little guy!!!

4. I paid.. ghetto cheap, they were both marked down from 560$ a piece originally down to almost half, so I basically paid what one of them would have cost !! :graucho:

And it's a hamster, brought to you by cuteoverload (the best website ever.. next to tPF of course !)

5. WWWOOOOWW that is a great deal!! I am going to that site now -!!

6. Love that color canvas fabric! I have the messenger in that color and I used it quite often. Congrats!! :biggrin:

7. that bag is super cute!! especially great for overnight travel and such... belt bag is so cool, wish i could get away with carrying one.. hehe

8. Congrats! Now you can plan your next trip?

9. love it and I love the webbed handles too, congrats!

10. cute!!

11. very nice!!!! I too love this color combo! :tup: what a great choice!!!

12. Congratulations! What a great deal!

13. Like the bigger bag. Very practical.

14. Congrats! I love that color combo- so much more unique than the beige with red/ green web. I think they're more popular in Asia than in the US/ Canada.

15. CONGRATS!!! I was eyein that duffel bag myself!! I'm still debating if I should get it (I already have 2 bags and a wallet on hold). My friend and I both really wanted the messenger bag in that color but they are sold out!!! arghhhh!