Woohoo I'm Getting a Pirata Zucca...

Danelys

Prof. Chicken Chaser
Jun 20, 2007
I called earlier today The Seattle Outlet and asked if they can hold a Pirata Zucca for me. Crystal checked and they only received 1. And thank god it wasnt on hold. So YAY...Girls if you want a Pirata Zucca you got to move fast because I heard that the outlets are receiving very little of them. And SH only has 3... Anyhow I want to thank Crystal.. You Rock! And I :heart: You!!! I'm doing my happy dance right now...:happydance:

Yeah... The thing that I needed was that you can see the Pirate with the parrot on her.. And the mermaid and the pirate ship.. Those were the 3 things that I wanted... This one had it.. I'm so happy.. This is my first and only zucca... When I called SH they didnt tell me what prints they had on the Zuccus... I rather buy from the Seattle Outlet anyways.. I ordered a Paradiso Ciao Ciao from SH and I feel like I was rushed... But Oh well.. As long it has the Baby making the Sushi with the little girl dress in blue with the gun and the little girl making a snow man then I'm happy... Plus its a Ciao Ciao it must have that...

:Push: After getting the email from Lindsey with their current stock of tokis.. I want to get more!! The Pirata looks great in a zucca!! But IDK.. I'm already ordering a bambione in Pirata..