WOOHOO! I'm 19 Today!

1. Haha. I'm just excited that after today it's all over with! I have a birthday dinner tonight with friends and MAN... people are TERRIBLE at RSVPing! :sad: Oh well, shall be great anyway. Cheesecake Factory takes no reservations anyway. Poo.

I hope all of you fantastic ladies have a great day and umm... shop... a lot... and then show me all of your pretty new Coach things because I won't have anything new for a long while! Lol. So that means I can drool over your's :lol:

2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Any new bags???

3. Have a very happy birthday!!!!!:yahoo:

4. Happy Birthday!!! Have you gotten any new Coach bags?

5. Happy Birthday!!!

6. Happy dang birthday! Hope you get all you want and more...

7. Happy Birthday! I love the Cheesecake Factory!

8. :yahoo:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :yes:

mmmmmm Cheesecake Factory. Enjoy!

9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I LOVE Cheesecake Factory, too!!!!!! Actually, ate there yesterday!!!! MMMMM...Enjoy your day!

10. Whoohoo, happy birthday! :party:

11. Thanks everyone!

No new bags yet! My mom doesn't understand the addiction and I haven't seen the boyfriend yet... but if that fails... he's going to Vegas (AGAIN!!!) on the 24th so maybe I can mooch something out of that deal. HAHA!

I'm so excited for the Cheesecake Factory... that's an addiction in itself... I don't know the deal about them singing to you for your b-day... but I want a candle on my cheesecake! LOL!

Have a lovely day, all!

12. Happy birthday

13. :party: Happy Birthday!! :drinks: Here's to many more (birthdays and bags!!) :flowers: :wlae:

14. Happy Day Katie!!
    You are too damn young!! :smile:

15. Happy Birthday!