WOOhoo..Dentelle Speedy is mine in 7 days...

1. Wow...2 calls in one day! I had waitlisted for both silver & gold at 2 stores. Store #1 called and said I was #1 on the list and it would be mine.
    I said I would take it and immediately called my normal SA...and lo and behold he had gotten one too and was going to be calling tomorrow about it.
    So I bought it from him...shipping overnight (plus no sales tax!). So I should have it by Friday sometime!

So...anyone at Michigan Avenue store...the waitlist just got shorter for it because I took my name off from that store.

Also...just an FYI...but the manager at the Michigan Avenue store said that the stores are getting less Gold than silver!

2. So did they ship it out already or are they going to ship it on the 15th?

Congrats on your speedy!!!

3. Congrats I can't wait to see pics!!!

4. They're shipping it on the 15th in the morning. I paid the extra $12 for overnight...so it'll be here for sure on Friday. And fortunately, it's Spring Break...so that is a day I won't be going in to school :smile:

5. CONGrats Twigs!!! can't wait to see pics!!! are you going to get BOTH gold and silver?!?!

6. I wish I could get both....I decided to go with the Gold!

7. !!! YAY !!! Post pics when you get it!

8. I definetly will!

9. YAY:yahoo:

10. I can't wait to see it, Twiggers!! Early congrats--I know it will be stunning!

11. Congrats, Twiggers! Can't wait to see the pics!:flowers:

12. Thanks all! I've been a good girl with LV (only bought a couple bandeaus lately) having not bought a bag in over 2 months.

13. Early congrats twiggers! Can't wait for Friday's pics-

14. Congrats! I can't wait to see it.

15. congrats! i cant wait to seeeee. im sure you will love it!!