Woohoo! Birkin in hand!

1. Like I said in your other thread: I wub it, I wub it, i wub it!!!!
  2. la van, this is the first post that actually made me suck in air just from reading the title. i'll go see now. but congratulations.
  3. JAMES BRING THE CHAMPAGNE (the good one roederer) WE HAVE TO CELEBRATE :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
  4. Congratulations! Toast To You And Your New Baby. Very Beautiful Bag!!!!!!!!!
  5. it looks perfect on you. perrrrrrrfect!
    i love gold hardware. the whole thing is perfect. i know next to nothing about epsom, but it all looks so perfect. congratulations.
  6. Thanks everyone!

LaVan happily drinking the Roederer champagne!

I can't believe I finally have one. Ok, it's not the mysterious violine, but I don't care, I have one!!!!!!
  7. CONGRATULATIONS!!! At long last! It's lovely!
  8. OMG Congrats!!! LOOOOVE IT!
  9. Thank you, thank you! I am very happy and feel so relieved of not passing on this one.
  10. :love: :love: WOW! I leave for a few and come back to THIS NEWS!!! WOW again! It looks just wonderful on you! :love: :love:

Clink, clink!!

La Van is a Birkin owner!!
  11. Congratulations!!! Black is a great color for a Birkin and definitely neutral.:biggrin:
  12. Yay!!!!!!!!

I didn't expect to get black for the first one though as I was so focused on the violine, but it was meant to be!
  13. Well, I'm sure violine is stunning but this color combo is a classic!
  14. That is so true! I am normally drawn to colors but this time I really rationalized about getting a neutral, and there it was! I think I'll use it a lot.

My dear husband said that now I can bring it anytime when we travel without having to decipher my wardrobe :lol: :lol: :lol: