Woodbury Commons, NY?

1. They are about a little over an hour drive from me but last time i went (about a year ago) they were a total miss, i barely ended up with 2 things............before i think about making the trip up this weekend, has anyone been there lately? any good deals?, primarily for bags?

Thanks!

2. I don't think rigth now would be a great time to go... it's probably picked over from Christmas, no?

Last time I went it was a total miss... got nothing!!

3. You could try looking at the Woodbury Common website to see their listings of current sales. I like to visit the Coach, Tumi and LeSportsac shops at WC.

4. O WOW, WOODBURY COMMONS, I USED TO GO THERE WHEN I LIVED IN JERSEY. HAVE'NT BEEN IN YEARS, I WONDER WHAT ITS LIKE NOW? MOVED TO FL IN OCT OF 2001. YOU GUYS BROUGHT BACK A GOOD MEMORY, THANKS.

5. you are right, i am going to wait to maybe Feb. or March

6. i go all the time but out of all the times i went late october was the best time for me it is when they have the most bags in stock especially dior

7. i'm not from NYC, but i LOVE woodbury! the last time i was there was in august and i left with a ton of stuff. i would agree that inventory is probably a little low right now, so it might be good idea to wait until next month. i can't wait to go back again!

8. Woodbury Commons has a Gucci outlet!! Definitely go. They have a fairly good selection of handbags though the rest of their stuff is usually picked through and pretty crowded. I noticed less chaos around the handbag section of the store though! Expect to spend a full day if you go to Woodbury! I just moved to San Francisco from NYC and definitely miss the shopping there!

9. My sister goes there a lot and she never finds anything. She seems to hit all outlets.....she loved the ones in Orlando and in Maryland but she never has luck there. I would probably wait till spring and maybe they will have fresh stock.

10. i just went to woodbury on the 26th...
    however i never am able to buy much whenever i go (it was my 3rd trip there)
    however my friend told me that her friend got on of the black gucci purses for 300 usd.. which is a pretty good deal!
    coach wuz packed as usual but they weren't running any good deals either...
    chanel had bags there were 20,40,60% off but not in styles that i like...
    but if u have time and ur close by, u shud def check it out for urself... it wudnt hurt!

11. BUMParoni and cheese.