woodbury common

1. Hi all,

I'll be in NY this weekend - I'm wondering if woodbury common is worth a visit?
  2. OMG-for sure. you will be amazed by all the designers they carry. and make sure you post what you score there :smile:
  3. Definitely worth a visit -- quite a few high end designers (the Prada/MiuMiu shop is called Space btw) -- they have Coach, Kate Spade, a Barneys, Saks and Neimans outlet, and no doubt tons of others I can't think of right now. Have fun !!
  4. ohhh yea, def go!!!
  5. definatly go...i went and couldnt believe how many designers they had there....fendi...chanel....gucci....versace....i think prada....coach....dooney and burke.....Saks....they have soooooo many awesome stores!!!!
  6. It's definitely worth a visit, I went last year and loved it
  7. It's a hit or miss thing there, go with a open mind not in search of something and you can get some great buys.
  8. I say go for it. I am going to NY the first week of Sept. I am planning a trip out there myself. I can't wait.
  9. when visit woodbury, is it better to drive or take a bus? or another better type of transportation?
  10. Are you starting from the city? in that case i'd just take the bus. There's one that runs from Port Authority several times a day and drops you right in front of the outlet mall. Hope you have a good trip!! I'm headed to Woodbury over Labor Day to see what kind of sales they have going on. Last time I went i got some great longchamps and a gorgeous Kate Spade. I agree with the person who said just go with an open mind and not looking for anything in particular.
  11. Definitely! I visit there everytime I'm in NY. There a ton of great stores.
  12. Yep, Woodbury is well worth a visit, I go via the bus at the port authority - 1 hour trip, then I buy what I like and get a cab back, they wait by the queues of people waiting for the bus back! Be careful who you go with may sure the cabs are licensed. All in all, Woodbury is ace!!x
  13. sammyjoe, how much is the cab ride back from woodbury to NY?
  14. Does anyone know how often the shops at Woodbury re-stock?

I went early last month and got some good stuff (seemed like they just got new stock), but now I want more :p and was wondering when I should plan my next trip.