Woo! My venetia arrived pics!

here's the msg I got from her...

[FONT=Arial, Verdana]Designers Imports wrote:
Hi,
I have never had such a complaint about a zipper being a different shape. The person you have sold it probably told the salesgirl she bought on ebay and thats why she said its fake. The salespeople working there have no Idea they just guess and from past experience if you tell them you purchased online or on ebay they will tell its fake without even looking at it. If we would be selling fake goods we wouldnt be around anymore we have plenty of happy customers coming back to us constantly.
Thank you,
Goldie
Designers Imports
845-783-1889
[/FONT]

What a dumbass...like Designers Imports is really going to fess up?! Did she think that would convince you?

My GAWD...this woman is unbelievable.

ETA: It looks like the authentication prices on mypoupette.com are pretty reasonable...maybe you should go that route?

here's the msg I got from her...

[FONT=Arial, Verdana]Designers Imports wrote: [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana]Hi, [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana]I have never had such a complaint about a zipper being a different shape. The person you have sold it probably told the salesgirl she bought on ebay and thats why she said its fake. The salespeople working there have no Idea they just guess and from past experience if you tell them you purchased online or on ebay they will tell its fake without even looking at it. If we would be selling fake goods we wouldnt be around anymore we have plenty of happy customers coming back to us constantly. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana]Thank you, [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana]Goldie [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana]Designers Imports [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana]845-783-1889[/FONT]

:shocked: This is ridiculous!...and makes not one wit of sense! You can tell she's skirting the issue big time, which is why she maintains only that "we have plenty of happy customers", rather than "I get my bags from reliable sources and can assure you that the bag is genuine". You can tell she probably uses this song and dance a lot, to confuse those that do not have first-hand MJ experience into believing that the bags are real. Just pathetic!

Really hoping you can get this mess resolved, VW! :Push:

if i were you i would tell her that you didn't buy the bag from designer imports, SHE did, you bought the bag from HER, she can return your money and then she can handle the bag (and designer imports) any way she wants!!

uhh!! she is making ME mad for you!!!

if i were you i would tell her that you didn't buy the bag from designer imports, SHE did, you bought the bag from HER, she can return your money and then she can handle the bag (and designer imports) any way she wants!!

uhh!! she is making ME mad for you!!!

Right ON, moodysmom10! That's the ticket!

I'm getting a little MAD for you too, VW...:cursing:

Oh I'm so sorry it's not going more smoothly =( I had a similar situation in my early eBay days when I got a fake Coach from a new-ish seller who bought it from a big-time eBay store. Once she got over the shock/denial that it was fake, she felt empowered to take on the original store and we both got refunds. I was surprised but grateful -as was my seller.

Your seller may just need to get over the shock and get mad at Designer Imports... if she doesn't, it's HER feedback that will suffer and you will easily win your claim.

That zipper is FAKE MARC 101 and it doesn't take a freaking boutique to tell you that.

You've got a great attitude through this adversity, girl, stay strong!!

awww VenetiaWanter, I'm so sorry to hear about your troubles, i was in the same exact position you are right now about 7 months ago: i bought a venetia on ebay, seller refused to believe it was fake, and had to go through paypal to get my money back.

THANK GOD for this forum, becaue they recomended carol diva to me, Page 1 who wrote a letter on my behalf about my bag and I got my money back (minus the amount that it cost me to send the bag back and minus carol diva's fees). so yes, i ended up looing some of my money but got the majority of it back.

Good luck to you, PLEASE PM me if you want more info about my situation ore the process I went through.