Woo! Just ordered Sig Carly with Red Trim!

1. It wasn't available yesterday but it was today! I'm sad cause I just got it in khaki/black but red is my FAVE color so I had to. I'm throwing my black trim one on Craiglist and crossing my fingers because auuugh eBay fees. 9_9 Anyways I just wanted to let you guys know you can order them! I'm guessing you can in the large size too! I'm tempted but one bag at a time. @_@ :wlae::wlae::wlae:

2. Yay!!! I can't wait to see pics!!! :tup: And I hear ya' on the eBay fees :tdown:

3. You have to post pics when you get it! I can't wait to see it!

4. I will I will! I'm so excited! Blasted 3-5 business days! *shakes fist*

5. I can't wait to see it! Congrats in advance.:tup:

6. Usually the boutiques will send it overnight or 2 day for only $8.50... if you're like me and have no patience :rolleyes:

7. Or if you want to drive you can always do the store pickup thing! I'm tempted to do that since there is a store down the road from my office and on my drive home from work. :supacool:

8. they are not available in store yet, did you call jax?? mine is on it's way too.. yay!

9. I called Jax and then I ordered it thru my store to waive shipping costs. =D

10. Can't wait to see it!!

11. is this what you got??

[​IMG]

12. what wallet are you going to use w/it??

13. How do I order thru Jax? I never called them before. Do you have any item # for both sizes?

Since the Chocolate leather Carly was a bust, I want this one. I have the red/khaki mini wallet I bought a couple of weeks ago to match.

14. call 888-262-8224, choose option #1 (to place a new order)

med #10619
    large #10620

and just tell them you want the khaki/red one or maybe it's khaki/chili.........not sure of the exact color name. The rep can tell you.

if you go into your store and ask them to order it for you, they will waive the shipping cost

15. If you order through the store though they will waive the shipping or reduce the shipping for expedited. You can just call a store over the phone, you don't even need to go in. :tup: